Province: Lake Lenore, Saskatchewan
Position: Account Executive
Deadline: May 31, 2021
Posted: April 15, 2021
Job Description / Duties
We are looking for an organized and experienced individual who is interested in joining our growing team at our Lake Lenore location. This branch location services accounts located all around Saskatchewan. Due to this, and the ongoing pandemic situation, a work-from-home option may be possible. We are seeking a full-time (temporary) Account Executive with prior insurance broker experience. In this position, the successful candidate will use their industry knowledge and experience to assist our Commercial Lines and Farm Insurance Producers to increase their current book of business. We are looking for an individual with an excellent work ethic, who enjoys being part of a team, and is able to produce and share new ideas in a fast-paced work environment.
• Be a friendly and professional point of contact for all insurance customers
• Help manage and distribute incoming phone calls
• Support Producers in efforts to promote insurance products and services that meet client needs
• Create and produce new insurance policies in an effective and efficient manner
• Assist in renewing and processing paperwork for new and existing insurance policies
• Identify client needs and sales opportunities for additional coverages
• Conduct policy reviews and annual renewals
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Level 2 General Insurance License
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in an insurance brokerage
• Experience working with Power Broker will be considered an asset
• Post-secondary education, preferably in a business program will be considered an asset
This position is full-time - temporary. It currently will be covering a maternity leave position. However, for the right candidate, an extension or permanent position may become available.
• Competitive starting salary
• Extended health & dental benefits plan (50% premium paid)
• Company-matched RRSP program
• Training and development
Human Resources Manager
Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd.
679 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, MB R3M 2L6
Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd. has a proud history that dates back to 1983, with business operations that span across all three Canadian Prairie provinces. With nine offices across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, the Lakeview Insurance Group of Companies (LIGC) has grown to have a distinctive presence throughout Western Canada providing insurance and financial solutions for individuals and organizations.