Consumers can purchase insurance:
- Directly from an insurance company;
- From an agent who represents only one insurer and can offer only that company’s products;
- On the internet through a group company or association purchase; or
- Through a licensed insurance broker, who can offer a choice of coverage from various insurance companies.
Insurance brokers do not work for an insurance company. They work for you. That’s the key difference that separates them from all other options. It means you have more advice, more choice, better pricing, and a representative that’s on your side in the event of a claim. Find a broker today!
Why use an insurance broker?
Insurance brokers use their training, professional knowledge, and experience to:
- Assess your insurance needs;
- Shop for the best value in coverage;
- Provide you with qualified advice, and recommendations on both product types and options;
- Compare coverages available from multiple insurers;
- Explain the terms and conditions of the insurance contract;
- Provide administrative support and revisions throughout the year; and
- Ensure your claim is handled in a fair and timely manner.