Education – By Brokers, For Brokers
An insurance broker has a professional responsibility to provide the highest quality of service to their clients while maintaining high professional standards. This is accomplished through professional training for brokers, staff and individuals joining the industry.
IBAS is an accredited continuing education course provider. We promote the maintenance and enhancement of professional growth by offering a variety of continuing education seminars, professional certification programs and professional designation programs to enhance insurance-related and other skills.
Becoming an Insurance Broker
If you are enthusiastic, outgoing, self-confident, disciplined, hard working and able to communicate effectively… then becoming an Insurance Broker could be the challenging and rewarding career that you are looking for.
Insurance Brokers are professionals who simplify the insurance process by:
- providing automobile, fire, property and other types of insurance to clients
- recommending and implementing insurance coverage
- providing information on various insurance packages
- assisting with a client’s questions when claims are made
Insurance Brokers work in every town and city in this province. Becoming an Insurance Broker can:
- provide you with an attractive income
- give you a career with unlimited growth potential
- let you become a trusted advisor to many people
- give you job security within your chosen industry
Being an Insurance Broker can be a very rewarding career choice!