Candidates are allowed to write online exams any day of the week and at any time. However, IBAS does recommend it is always best to write when our office is open (Mon. – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.).
*all steps must be completed no later than 2 p.m. on the 3rd business day prior to the exam date chosen.
Step 1: Register via our online exam registration form.
- Please note that the candidate email typed in the registration is used for exam results and receipts.
Step 2: Fill out the proctor nomination form and email to IBAS.
- Please note that your exam registration will be pending approval until this form is sent to and processed by IBAS.
IBAS allows the following roles to proctor online examinations:
- A Saskatchewan Level 3 Licensee
- Educational Professional (e.g. teachers)
- Government Administrator (e.g. librarians, town/city hall staff)
- All examinations must be written at the invigilators work place and they must provide their work email on the proctor nomination form.
- If you would like to choose IBAS as your proctor please contact the Education/Professional Development department to schedule an exam date.
Step 3: Only required if you did not submit the payment information with the online exam registration.
- If you would like to call in your credit card information please contact Captus Press Inc. at 416-736-5537 at least 3 business days prior to the chosen exam date.
- If you would like to mail a cheque please write the cheque to Captus Press Inc, Units 14 & 15 1600 Steels Ave W, Concord, ON L4K 4M2 and mail to their address 7 – 10 business days prior to the chosen exam date.
Online Exam Receipts:
You can retrieve your online exam receipt here.
(It may require up to two business days after your payment was received before your receipt will be available.)
You will need your exam confirmation code in order to access the receipt.
(If you no longer have your Confirmation Code, click here for a page where you can have it sent to the email address you used for your registration.)
Questions? Contact the IBAS Education/Professional Development Department by phone (306-525-5900) or by emailing email@example.com.