In the Community
Insurance brokers are woven into the very social and economic fabric of Saskatchewan. They are the heartbeat of our communities, large and small: Champions for civic engagement, generous supporters of local causes, and compassionate business leaders, who go the extra mile to provide their neighbours with an unparalleled level of service and support. In fact, Saskatchewan insurance brokerages:
- Contribute an estimated $14 million in cash donations and community sponsorships annually; and
- Volunteer more than 48,000 staff hours to community causes each year.
Since 2020, IBAS has directly invested more than $170,000 on behalf of its members and partners in community initiatives, including $129,853 through our annual #BrokersCare Campaign. Click on the link to learn more about that campaign and its beneficiaries.
Here are just a few of the other events and projects we have contributed to:
- SGI Car Seat Clinics;
- National Safe Driving Week;
- Saskatchewan Insurance Professionals — a division of the Canadian Association of Insurance Women;
- IBAS Young Community Leader Bursary;
- Saskatchewan Construction Week;
- Ross & Russ Barlow Memorial Bonspiel, in support of SaskAbilities;
- Santa's Anonymous;
- Canadian Red Cross;
- Women Entrepreneurs of Saskatchewan; and
- Viterra Scotties Tournament of Hearts provincial women’s curling championship.
For more information, drop us a line at email@example.com.