Condominium Insurance Webinar
March 5, 2024, 9:30 AM - 12:45 PM
Condo insurance is an often-misunderstood product. Misconceptions are common and often stem from confusion about coverage provided by the Condo Corporation’s insurance vs. the unit owner’s condo insurance.
Are you prepared to answer these commonly asked client questions?
- Do I need to insure my kitchen and bathroom fixtures?
- Why do I need condo insurance – I thought my monthly condo fee pays for insurance?
- Why do I need sewer back up coverage? I live on the 19th floor!
- I don’t need to buy condo insurance if I am renting it out, right?
- Our condo property manager says we must have insurance to cover the building deductible – is that true?
- We just bought a bare land condo – what type of insurance do I need?
Join us for this information packed webinar to learn that answers to these questions and to build your knowledge of residential condominiums and the associated insurance solutions.
This webinar is eligible for three (3) CE credits and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Webinar login information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours in advance of the session.