Customer Service for the Insurance Professional Program
As a customer service representative, your ability to deliver excellent service to your clients is critical to your brokerage’s success. In this four-part program, you will explore every aspect of brokerage operations from a customer service perspective. You will develop the skills required to ensure that your office maintains a consistent, high quality, customer service approach in all market conditions. The Customer Service for the Insurance Professional (CSIP) program is an excellent resource, whether you are new to the insurance brokerage field or a seasoned professional.
About the Course
All four modules are taught over a four-month period consisting of 2.5-day webinar sessions for each module.
Module 1: The Role of the Insurance Broker
- Understanding the Broker’s Role
- Quality Service and its Benefits
- Client Expectations
- Effective Communications
Module 2: Adding Value to your Brokerage
- Selling Skills
- Client Negotiation
- Public Relations
- Time Management
- Brokerage Operations
Module 3: Office Procedures, Workflows & Their Impact on Client Service
- E&O Liability Exposure
- Office Efficiency
- Industry Issues
Module 4: The Broker & the Law
- Inadequate Coverage
- Industry Organization
- Career Development
- Module 1: September 24 & 26, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 2: October 15 & 17, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 3: November 12 & 14, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 4: December 10 & 12, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 1: January 21 & 23, 1 - 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 2: February 18 & 20, 1 - 4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 3: March 24 & 26, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
- Module 4: April 28 & 30, 12 - 3:30 p.m. (CST)
Step 1: Register for the webinar below.
Step 2: Once you have registered, it will appear in your IBAS account under My Courses.
Step 3: Once you attend the webinar, you will see your credits on your Transcript under My Courses.
|May 5, 2020||CSIP: Module 4|