Webinar: Getting Started in Commercial Lines Series
9:30 AM, November 5, 2020
Learn the basic foundation of commercial risk assessment and commercial property and liability coverage. Explore risk management concepts, methods to assess risk, how to complete key sections of CSIO’s Commercial Application form, liability exposures presented by commercial risk and commonly used commercial property and liability coverages.
- Receive an introduction to the commercial lines side of the business.
- Explore risk management concepts and the various methods that can be used to assess risk
- Learn how to complete key sections of the CSIO Commercial Application form
- Discover the liability exposures presented by a commercial risk.
- Gain knowledge of commonly used commercial property and liability coverages
- November 5, 2020
- December 1, 2020
- January 14, 2021
- February 9, 2021
Each module of this series can be attended individually even if the broker has not attended the other sessions.
Recommended for account executives and customer service brokers who are transitioning into a commercial lines role, and for newly licensed brokers moving directly into commercial lines.
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits per module or six (6) CE credits for the full series, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Full Series - members $400; non-members $475
Per Module - members $125; non-members $150