Province: North Battleford, Saskatchewan
Position: Account Manager I - Broker
Deadline: December 20, 2019
Posted: November 21, 2019
Job Description / Duties
THE POSITION: As part of a high-performance work team and reporting to the Agency Manager, this position is responsible to manage and grow a book of business in alignment with the organization’s segmentation and sales strategy..
The successful candidate will provide a variety of insurance services with courtesy, accuracy and efficiency.
• Conduct client meetings, service & sell personal lines insurance, & small farm & business insurance
• Provides advice & guidance & offers products & services in a way that best meets customer needs
• Recognizes opportunities to promote, cross-sell & refer additional insurance products & services that will best meet/exceed the needs of customers
• Provides knowledgeable and timely responses to insurance inquiries
• Solicit new customers and foster business development
• Keen attention to detail and ensures up-to-date knowledge of products and services offered
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Grade 12 Diploma plus one year of formal education or equivalent program; one to two years of job related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• CAIB Level 1 License (or minimum one year of formal business education)
• CAIB Level 4 within 2 years
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and keyboarding skills
• The successful candidate will demonstrate efficiency and accuracy skills, be decisive and results oriented. Will also demonstrate excellence interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous education and personal development
Here's where North Battleford Agencies employees' set themselves apart from our competition:
ALWAYS participate in our constructive culture, promoting continual, effective two way communication
ALWAYS create an Exceptional Service Experience - Internally & Externally
ALWAYS strive for continuous progress to ensure our company gets better every day
ALWAYS commit to Continuous Learning & Professional Development
ALWAYS have a strong attention to detail, with the ability to deliver timely and accurate work that is compliant with required policies, procedures and legislation
ALWAYS exhibit our values of Integrity, Team, Respect, Accountability, Community, Knowledge and Service
Salary: Salary Range: $41,621 - $52,026 annually
For more information contact Donna L. at 306-445-9418.
Submit resume and cover letter online at: https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/INN5001INNCU/JobBoard/6acc2e42-f7e6-4394-af00-00454129caad/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=3a896a3b-c839-4f55-acce-88d695134c8b
At North Battleford Agencies, we redefine insurance by helping Saskatchewan residents simplify their lives and ensure peace of mind. We do this through professional, responsible advice when they need it!
North Battleford Agencies offers a full line of insurance products including auto, personal lines, commercial auto, farm, commercial, travel, health, and aviation
Compensation will commensurate with qualifications and experience. North Battleford Agencies offers a comprehensive employee benefits package including a 7% company matched pension plan. An attractive variable incentive program is also available.