Province: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Position: Auto Customer Service Representative
Deadline: August 7, 2020
Posted: July 10, 2020
Job Description / Duties
• Building strong relationships with clients, insurance companies and the community.
• Engaging with clients to understand their unique needs and provide a personalized customer experience.
• Collaborating with management and colleagues to ensure clients are made aware of new products, services or technology offered to meet their insurance needs.
• Participating in ongoing education and development, with a commitment to obtaining the required courses and product training.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
• 2 years of customer service or insurance experience an asset
• Completion or working toward a CAIB designation is an asset
• Must demonstrate consistent accuracy and attention to detail
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, RRSPs, flexible work schedule and education opportunities. Our brokerage is dedicated to generating a high-quality client experience by a team that is dedicated and engaged. We have an eye on the future with new and exciting ways to meet customer demand.
If you are interested, please send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Close date for applications is August 7, 2020. Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Andrew Agencies Ltd. was established in 1913 as a general insurance agency. Since that time, we have grown into a full-service insurance and financial services firm, operating 20 locations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and employing over 125 staff. Learn more at andrewagencies.com.