Position: Farm & Commercial Sales Account Executive
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Posted: April 27, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Do you want a sales position that encompasses your love and knowledge of agribusiness?
Do you want to work with a team where you can use your passion for sales and customer service in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Do you want to work in an organization that appreciates the value and excellence you bring?
Do you want to be mentored by Canada’s "Broker of the Year” (2016)?
Do you appreciate the support of an experienced team and family-oriented environment?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity!
Rempel Insurance Brokers
We are expanding into the west and we need another sales leader that can open up new relationships, nurture existing clients, and help take us to the next level particularly with our exclusive crop inputs program.
Rempel Insurance is a Manitoba success story. We have been providing quality Manitoba insurance products to a wide range of customers for over 50 years.
Rempel Insurance Brokers Ltd. is owned and operated by Shawn Graydon. Shawn leads the Rempel Insurance team in offering quality insurance to our customers and supporting our communities. We are dedicated to empowering our employees to challenge the status quo
through innovation, market penetration, and ultimately maximize the customer experience. Building trusted relationships with family, community, and our clients are at our very core, and we are committed to serving them with the utmost integrity. To learn more about our company please go to www.rempelinsurance.com
Why should you apply?
· Commitment to empowering our employees in the workplace and community
· Personal and business growth in a fast-paced team setting
· Competitive compensation, group benefits package, company matching RRSP plan
· Strong commission incentives
· Company paid continuing Education
· Family-oriented environment
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a dynamic sales professional who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives on sales and building relationships with clients and prospects. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company where you will have the freedom to put your stamp on the
organization…this may be the place for you!
Your success in this role is dependent on your commercial/agricultural insurance knowledge, your initiative to obtain and close leads, ability to build positive long-term relationships and successfully negotiate with insurers in the best interest of our clients.
The expectations of the position:
· Retention and growth of existing commercial/agricultural book of business
· Develop positive relationships with customers and insurance partners for long-term success
· Participate in team meetings, ongoing training, and professional development opportunities (vast majority remotely)
· Negotiate with insurance companies in the best interest of our clients
· Continuously deliver a superior level of customer service
· Generate new business prospects and secure new client relationships
· Identify leads, new markets, develop and promote programs
· Achieve established personal goals and sales objectives
Qualifications / Required Skills
· Level 2 license (required) and 2 years commercial insurance experience
· Proven track record in commercial/agricultural account management and negotiations
· Experience with a broker management system
· Demonstrated relationship-building expertise
· Confident, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and organized
· Superior customer service, communication skills, and positive personality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
· Ability to travel (Class 5 license)
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
· Directive personality – solves problems in a resourceful decisive manner
· Positive and Outgoing – interact in a socially engaging manner
· Sense of urgency – with a high discipline for self-direction and adaptability
· Excellent presenter with the ability to effectively facilitate sessions and deliver powerful presentations
· Team player with excellent communication skills
· Diligent follow-up
· Competitive nature - drive for bottom-line results
· Self-starter – motivated to provide excellent customer service and appreciates the opportunity for compensation based on production.
This job does not require you to work in an office, you would need a home office set up. It would require travel around Saskatchewan and eventually Alberta. We believe in visiting our clients, in person at their location, which is a big part of our company culture.
Rempel Insurance provides its employees with a respectful, challenging, and rewarding environment where they can maximize their potential while contributing to the company’s goals. Our employees are provided with highly competitive compensation packages. We provide a
stable and rewarding environment for our employees in today’s challenging market.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
• Commercial insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
• Commercial/agricultural account management: 1 year (Preferred)
• Knowledge of or experience with agribusiness
• Sales experience
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
• Level 2 (required)
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, outline the following 3 items:
· Relevant qualifications and work experience in Canada
· Why you are a good match for this role- Your approach to sales
· Your desired remuneration
If you do not include a cover letter - your resume will not be considered. We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to Janice Graydon at email@example.com
Use this link to see our video - 'The Team Experience at Rempel Insurance' (https://vimeo.com/510248513)