Webinar: Business Interruption
March 30, 2020, 8:30 - 10:45 AM
Business interruption insurance is a vital component of any business continuity plan and requires concentrated attention because it cannot be altered after a disaster occurs. Join us for this insightful seminar where we will review the most common forms including Profits, Gross Earnings and ALS as well as Extra Expense and walk you through a simplified numerical example. You will obtain the tools you need to work with business interruption insurance and feel more confident!
- Understanding business income, profits and earnings
- Identifying warning signs
- Calculating a Loss
- Major Business Income Policy Provisions
- Non-Coinsurance Options and when you should consider them
- How to determine Extra Expense needs and options for providing coverage
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Date & Time
Tuesday, March 30, 2020
8:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.