Commercial Risk Assessment Webinar
November 2, 2021, 8:30 - 10:45 AM
Assessing a commercial risk is more than just what the business does. Commercial clients rely on brokers to provide advice that is accurate and timely. The consequences of not identifying and analyzing risks an organization faces may be critical.
Discuss a full commercial risk assessment to assist with loss control, risk management, rating, and underwriting including:
- Occupancy and associated hazards
- Building construction and exposures
- Internal protection systems such as fixed extinguishing systems and sprinkler systems
- Adequacy of public fire protection including hydrants and fire station response
- All-risk exposure information such as flood, water damage, earthquake, collapse, impact, explosion etc.
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Date & Time
Tuesday November 2, 2021
8:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.