Business Interruption Webinar
February 1, 2022, 9:30 - 11:45 AM
Business interruption insurance is often perceived as a highly technical field, both difficult to sell and to service. As a result, it is a commodity that, although important to all risk portfolios, is undersold.
This seminar aims to put aside the accounting and the numbers so that the insurance professionals in all disciplines can get a better handle on the how to’s of business interruption.
Many aspects of business interruption replicate business continuity planning, especially the business impact analysis aspects of it and requires an understanding from the insurance professional from different aspects.
- Discuss the Four Key Concepts that you must know to properly write Business Income Coverage
- Go over the Major Business Income Policy Provisions
- See the overview on how to calculate Coinsurance, Period of Restoration and Coverage Amounts
- Discuss Non-Coinsurance Options and when you should consider them
- Learn how to determine Extra Expense needs and options for providing coverage
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Date & Time
Tuesday February 1, 2022
9:30 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.