Promoting Insurance to Value Webinar
March 24, 2022, 12:30 - 2:45 PM
70% of commercial buildings are under-insured by up to 40% the replacement cost value. What is the broker’s liability in a case of under-insurance? This webinar looks at the underinsurance zones in a typical commercial account.
This webinar is recommended for all Sales and Service Brokers to give a better understanding of how to improve selling insurance to value.
- Discuss Actual Cash Value, Replacement Cost and Functional Replacement Cost
- Discuss Co-Insurance, including Stated Amount Co-Insurance
- Discuss reconstruction versus New Build
- Discuss when the Tenant must insure the Building
- Learn the impact of By-laws and Building Codes
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Date & Time
Thursday March 24, 2022
12:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.