Getting Started in Commercial Lines Webinar Series
November 2, 2022 - February 23, 2023
The ability to identify exposures to financial loss faced by business owners is an essential skill for insurance professionals involved in the commercial lines side of the business.
Learn the basic foundation of commercial risk assessment and commercial property and liability coverage. Explore risk management concepts, methods to assess risk, how to complete key sections of CSIO’s Commercial Application form, liability exposures presented by commercial risk and commonly used commercial property and liability coverages.
- Receive an introduction to the commercial lines side of the business.
- Explore risk management concepts and the various methods that can be used to assess risk
- Learn how to complete key sections of the CSIO Commercial Application form
- Discover the liability exposures presented by a commercial risk.
- Gain knowledge of commonly used commercial property and liability coverages
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
|Module 1||November 2, 2022, 12:30 AM - 2:45 PM|
|Module 2||December 2, 2022, 1:30 - 3:45 PM|
|Module 3||January 26, 2023, 1:30 - 3:45 PM|
|Module 4||February 23, 2023, 1:30 - 3:45 PM|