Crime & Fidelity Insurance Webinar
January 11, 2023, 9:30 - 11:45 AM
Workplace crime can be disruptive to daily operations, and can have devastating impact on a company and its bottom line. It’s crucial to help your clients protect their businesses from the threat of crime by employees and outsiders.
- Analysis all crime and fidelity coverages including:
- Employee theft or forgery/alteration
- Theft, robbery and burglary (inside the premises)
- Theft and robbery (outside the premises)
- Fraudulent money orders and counterfeiting
- The 3D Policy
This webinar is eligible for two (2) CE credits, and is presented in partnership with the Insurance Brokers Association of Manitoba (IBAM).
Date & Time
Wednesday January 11, 2023
9:30 – 11:45 a.m.
Note: Details on how to connect to the webinar will be sent to registrants' e-mails at least 24 hours prior to the start of the event.