#BrokersCare Campaign for Mental Health
IBAS is excited to partner with Saskatchewan-based apparel company Prairie Proud to produce and sell specially-designed t-shirts to raise funds for the 2021 #BrokersCare Campaign.
These ultra-soft shirts come in heathered black and feature the #BrokersCare logo prominently on the front, so you can show your support and help generate awareness for the importance of mental health.
Shirts are $34.99 each, and $20.00 from each unit sold will go directly to fund grassroots mental health projects across Saskatchewan. Please note that quantities are limited.
- Comprised of 90% cotton and 10% polyester.
- Unisex, fitted cut (see our sizing chart). Size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Fabric is pre-washed for minimal shrinkage.
- Delicate care recommended to maintain fit and fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water; hang to dry.
Payment & Shipping
- Payment may be made online via credit card or by cheque.
- Product will begin shipping in late February.
- Payment must be received before product ships.
- Standard shipping within Canada is included in the purchase price.
- Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis (as payment is received).
Once you click Add to Cart, you will be taken directly to the Shopping Cart. You may return to the order page and add t-shirts of other sizes to your order by clicking the continue shopping link from the Shopping Cart. GST will be applied at checkout.
Please note that our large (L), extra large (XL), and double extra large (2XL) t-shirts are currently on backorder, and shipping will therefore be delayed. All other sizes are currently in-stock but are subject to limited quantities. All orders placed before 5 p.m. on Tuesday, May 11 are guaranteed for delivery prior to #BrokersCare Day on Tuesday, June 15.
A special thank you to our campaign Presenting Partner: Wawanesa Insurance! For more information, or for assistance, contact IBAS Manager of Community Engagement Kyle Halvorson at email@example.com or (306) 525-4076.