#BrokersCare Campaign for Mental Health
IBAS is excited to partner with Saskatchewan-based apparel company Prairie Proud to produce and sell specially-designed t-shirts to raise funds for the 2021 #BrokersCare Campaign.
These ultra-soft shirts come in heathered black and feature the #BrokersCare logo prominently on the front, so you can show your support and help generate awareness for the importance of mental health.
Shirts are $34.99 each, and $20.00 from each unit sold will go directly to fund grassroots mental health projects across Saskatchewan. Please note that quantities are limited.
- Comprised of 90% cotton and 10% polyester.
- Unisex, fitted cut (see our sizing chart). Size up for a more relaxed fit.
- Fabric is pre-washed for minimal shrinkage.
- Delicate care recommended to maintain fit and fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water; hang to dry.
Payment & Shipping
- Payment may be made online via credit card or by cheque.
- Product will begin shipping in late February.
- Payment must be received before product ships.
- Standard shipping within Canada is included in the purchase price.
- Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis (as payment is received).
Once you click Add to Cart, you will be taken directly to the Shopping Cart. You may return to the order page and add t-shirts of other sizes to your order by clicking the continue shopping link from the Shopping Cart. GST will be applied at checkout.
A special thank you to our campaign Presenting Partner: Wawanesa Insurance! For more information, or for assistance, contact IBAS Manager of Community Engagement Kyle Halvorson at email@example.com or (306) 525-4076.