Sponsored by FIRST Insurance Funding of Canada
Curated by award-winning travel writer Ashlyn George, this excursion to the picturesque Cypress Hills includes a two-night stay in the cozy Cowboy's Cabin, DIY meals, a two-hour quad-track ATV snow adventure, and much more!
Curated by award-winning travel writer and former Saskatchewanderer Ashlyn George (www.thelostgirlsguide.com), this winter adventure will whisk you and one other person away to the southwest corner of the province, tucked away alongside the picturesque Cypress Hills, for an unforgettable stay at the Historic Reesor Ranch. The package includes:
- Two nights in the cozy Cowboy’s Cabin, featuring a two-person jet air jacuzzi tub;
- A welcome basket full of goodies as well as a bottle of wine from Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery;
- Complementary firewood for your crackling evening campfire in the crisp winter air, underneath one of the world’s largest Dark Sky Preserves;
- Kitchenette and BBQ for preparing meals on the deck;
- Food and supplies for two DIY breakfasts;
- Food and supplies for two DIY suppers;
- A two-hour quad-track ATV snow adventure with rustic campfire luncheon;
- Complementary use of ranch snowshoes;
- A $50 gift certificate to Daily Grind Coffee & Fine Food in Maple Creek — perfect for grabbing a quick bite on the drive up; and
- A $100 gift certificate to The Rockin’ Horse Market & Café in Maple Creek — your pit stop for supper on the drive home.
Guests are welcome to bring their own snowmobiles or cross-country skis. The ranch is also only a short, 40-minute drive to Hidden Valley Ski Resort for those looking to hit the slopes. The package must be used before April 30, 2021.
Minimum Starting Bid: Must be at least $250.00
Bid Increments: New bids must be at least $25.00 higher than the active bid.
This auction item is proudly sponsored by:
Current Bid: $1000.00 (Tracy A.)