Province: Emerald Park and Pilot Butte, Saskatchewan
Position: Branch Manager
Deadline: November 25, 2022
Posted: October 25, 2022
Job Description / Duties
The Branch Manager is responsible for balancing the front-line client service needs across all lines of business inside the branch focusing on customer service efficiency, profitability, employee satisfaction and ensures the branch is always functioning in a professional and efficient manner. They will interact daily with clients and employees, quotes, and processes new insurance policies; identifies client needs and educates clients of other available insurance products; encourages and sells value-added products; applies superior client relations skills while promoting a superior company image.
• Full-Time permanent career working out of our Emerald Park and Pilot Butte branch locations.
Qualifications / Required Skills
What you will bring to the role –
• Level 3 Insurance License is required or willingness to obtain.
• Superior skills in sales management, leadership, employee engagement, and must have a demonstrated track record of achieving organic growth and facilitating change.
• Strong organization and time management skills and along with a demonstrated attention to detail.
• Previous experience managing across organizational boundaries is required.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple, competing projects that are time sensitive deadlines.
• Professional verbal and written communication
• Proficient computer skills with Broker Management Software Systems are required, previous experience with EPIC is preferred.
Why Join HUB?
• An exceptional, welcoming, and inclusive company culture.
• Excellent compensation, benefits, RRSP match, referral incentives, and company perks.
• Work flexibility.
• Paid educational training and vast learning opportunities.
• Room for advancement and growth within the organization.
• Paid day off for your birthday – we want to celebrate you!
What makes us different than all the rest?
Our Vision: To be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
Our Mission: To protect and support the aspirations of individuals, families, and businesses. To empower our employees to learn, grow and make a difference in their communities.
Our Core Values:
• Entrepreneurship: We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
• Integrity: We do the right thing every time.
• Teamwork: We work together to maximize results.
• Accountability: We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
• Service: We serve clients, communities, and colleagues.
Ready to join HUB and build a career in a rapidly growing industry? Apply today for the Branch Manager opportunity at our Emerald Park and Pilot Butte branch location!
To apply for this great opportunity, copy and paste the below link into your web browser!
Ignite your potential. Impact what matters.
Hi, we’re HUB – a network of doers with diverse stories and a shared goal to support our clients and communities. To do it, we believe in supporting each other, because great work happens when people come together, and that means building a team where anyone can spark an idea, and where everyone can make a difference. Where pushing ourselves forward helps us give more to others.
When you partner with us, you’re at the center of a vast network of risk, insurance, employee benefits, retirement and wealth management specialists that bring clarity to a changing world with tailored solutions and unrelenting advocacy – so you’re ready for tomorrow.