Province: Regina, Saskatchewan
Position: Insurance Administration/Insurance Broker in Training
Deadline: May 8, 2021
Posted: April 26, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Want to work for Canada's most trusted brand? CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
CAA's Insurance Agency is looking for an Administration Representative/Insurance Broker in training to join the CAA Insurance Team.
A valid Restricted Auto insurance license or a Level 1 General Insurance License along with customer service experience would be an asset.
You must be able to work well in a team environment and posses as positive, hardworking attitude.
This position will transition into a Junior Broker position with the training and education to sell property and travel insurance. Ongoing insurance education is available to the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Sales of Extension Auto Insurance
- Insurance Broker training when the appropriate license is present to sell property and travel insurance
- Responding to insurance inquiries in person and on the phone
- Entering and managing client data
- Assisting Brokers and other staff with customer service for CAA customers
- Retention of existing book of business
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Restricted Auto Insurance License or a Level 1 General Insurance license
- Sales experience with extension auto insurance and/or property insurance is a definite asset
- Preferable prior experience with Applied Systems TAM or EPIC
- Working knowledge of MS Office and proficient computer skills
- Ability to provide friendly and polite customer service
- Extremely detailed orientated
- Professional and courteous demeanour
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) including tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
Office hours are Monday to Saturday, 7.25 hours per day.
CAA Saskatchewan offers a superior Benefits Plan.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to:
no later than Saturday, May 08th, 2021.