Province: Regina, Saskatchewan
Position: Insurance Broker
Deadline: May 8, 2021
Posted: April 26, 2021
Job Description / Duties
Want to work for Canada's most trusted brand? CAA Saskatchewan wants you!
Our Insurance Agency is looking for an Insurance Broker to join the CAA Insurance team.
A valid General Insurance license along with insurance sales experience is required.
The ability to work well in a team environment, conscientious and possessing a can-do attitude, while supporting the entire team is essential.
- Sales of property, auto and travel insurance in a friendly and professional manner
- Responding to insurance enquiries on the phone and in person
- Review customer accounts and providing insurance based on the customer's individual needs
- Entering and managing client data
- Assisting other brokers and CAA staff with customer service for CAA customers
- Retention of existing book of business
Qualifications / Required Skills
- A valid General Insurance License
- Previous general insurance experience would be a definite advantage
- Working knowledge of Applied System's TAM or EPIC
- Familiarity of MS Office and proficient computer skills
- Extremely detail orientated
- Professional and courteous demeanour
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), including tact, diplomacy and discretion
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
Office hours are Monday to Saturday, 7.25 hours per day.
CAA Saskatchewan offers a superior Health and Benefits Plan.
For anyone interested in this opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to:
by Saturday May 08th, 2021.
CAA Insurance Agency
200 Albert Street North