Province: Martensville, Saskatchewan
Position: Motor License Issuer - Full Time
Deadline: September 22, 2023
Posted: August 31, 2023
Job Description / Duties
We are looking for an organized and enthusiastic individual who is interested in joining our growing team at our Martensville location. We are seeking a full time, including occasional Saturday's, Motor License Issuer. Experience would be considered an asset. We are looking for an individual with an excellent work ethic, who enjoys being part of a team, and is able to produce and share new ideas in a fast paced work environment.
This position is responsible for the assistance of customers who have license issuing business. This person promotes the confidence we feel as a group of professionals and demonstrates the abilities we have to assess any insurance matter. A Motor License Issuer is the first person a client sees when entering our office. This is not only a foundation for a career in insurance, it is the training ground for exceptional customer service skills and problem solving ability. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Performing customer transactions for vehicles and drivers licenses.
• Contacting SGI Head Office on behalf of clients when required.
• Secretarial responsibilities.
• Assisting brokers on accounts when required.
• Maintaining a helpful and positive manner when dealing with customers and all industry related personnel.
Qualifications / Required Skills
A high school diploma is required, as well as a criminal record check.
Experience as a Motor License Issuer will be considered an asset and prioritized.
• Ability to maintain a professional and confident manner when dealing with clients and industry related professionals.
• Ability to complete work in a fast paced environment and keep up with evolving technologies and regulations.
• Microsoft Office knowledge and capability including email.
• Ability to work well independently with very little direct supervision.
• Ability to take direction and communicate progress.
• Exceptional Organizational skills.
• Ability to keep information Confidential.
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Extended health & dental benefits plan
- Three weeks of vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched RRSP program
- Training and development
- Professional development with financial support
Salary: 33,000 - 37,000
If you are a motivated individual, with a strong work ethic, who is interested in joining our team,
please email your resume to Keenan Reimer at email@example.com or reach out to Jaycee Turtle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Human Resources Manager
Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd.
Lakeview Insurance Brokers Ltd. has a proud history that dates back to 1983, with business operations that span across all three Canadian Prairie provinces. With fourteen offices across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, the Lakeview Insurance Group of Companies
(LIGC) has grown to have a distinctive presence throughout Western Canada providing
insurance and financial solutions for individuals and organizations.