Province: Regina, Saskatchewan
Position: Personal Lines Insurance Advisor
Deadline: December 3, 2020
Posted: November 19, 2020
Job Description / Duties
Harvard Western Insurance is seeking an experienced Personal Lines Insurance Advisor/Licence Issuer to join our team.
Harvard Western Insurance and it's predecessor firms have been privileged to provide personal, automobile, farm and business insurance for over 100 years. Harvard Western is one of Saskatchewan's largest insurance brokers and is proud of its commitment to the community of Regina and area.
In this role, you will use your industry experience and customer service focus to provide superior service to our clients. Your previous sales and customer service experience combined with your ability to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment will be essential to success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Sales and service of personal lines, home, auto and tenant insurance;
* Providing clients with information and advice;
* Processing and administering changes to insurance policies;
* Producing invoices and ensuring the data is entered correctly in the computer system;
* Collecting client receivables; and
* Motor license issuing.
* Minimum General License Level 1
* Computer skills
* Experience with Epic and Applied Rating would be an asset
* Superior verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to manage multiple processes
* Enjoy providing superior client service
* Professional attitude
* Motivation and willingness to experience a fast-paced environment is required
Harvard Western offers a competitive salary along with a pension plan, group insurance plan and flex-time work environment to accommodate personal needs and the encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Qualifications / Required Skills
- Document use
- Oral communication
- Working with others
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Critical thinking
- Finding information
- Computer use
- Continuous learning
Type of Insurance Experience
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org