Place Your Order Now
They're baaaack! IBAS is excited to be partnering once again with homegrown apparel company Prairie Proud to create specially-designed t-shirts in support of the #BrokersCare Community Fund. Since 2021, we have sold roughly 2,000 shirts and have raised more than $70,000 through this initiative. But don't wait to place your order — sizes are going fast!
Thanks to our 2023 #BrokersCare Partner, Wawanesa Insurance, 100% of the purchase price goes directly to the #BrokersCare Community Fund.
The 2023 Design
We have updated the t-shirt design in 2023 with Saskatchewan-themed iconography and a refreshed look-and-feel that better reflects the communities our members represent. Green, meanwhile, has been selected as the main colour to align with the Saskatchewan Roughriders Gameday Watch Party we will be hosting on Friday, October 13 — #BrokersCare Day — as part of the 2023 IBAS Convention & AGM.
The 2023 t-shirt is the exact same cut and material type as the 2022 iteration. Some other need-to-knows:
- Fabric blend of 52% cotton and 48% polyester, resulting in a lighter and softer feel that is perfect for summer.
- Based on prior feedback, we have added two, larger sizes this year. T-shirts are now available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and a limited number of 4XL.
- Unisex, fitted cut (see our sizing chart). Size up for a more relaxed fit or if you are in between sizes.
- Fabric is pre-washed for minimal shrinkage.
- Delicate care recommended to maintain fit and fabric.
- Machine wash in cold water; hang to dry.
Please note that size small (S), medium (M), large (L) and quadruple extra large (4XL) t-shirts are sold out, and other sizes are extremely limited! Orders for out-of-stock sizes will be automatically put on backorder (if other sizes are included on the same order, those items will be shipped out immediately). Backordered product is estimated for shipping the final week of September 2023.
Payment & Shipping
- Each shirt is $39.99 and includes free delivery within Canada.
- Payment may be made online via credit card or by cheque.
- All prices are subject to GST and PST.
- Orders will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis (as payment is received). Payment must be received before product ships.
Maximize Your Impact
You can dramatically enhance the impact of your t-shirt purchase in three ways:
Pool your order: Join together with your colleagues to purchase multiple shirts on the same order, so they can be shipped at the same time to the same address.
Pick-up you order: To save IBAS on shipping costs, we are happy to schedule pick-up in both Regina and Saskatoon. Simply drop us an e-mail to let us know you're open to this option.
Offset shipping costs: Make a fully optional donation to help us negate rising shipping expenses (it costs approximately $15 to ship a single-packaged t-shirt via Canada Post). Donations may be made in increments of $5, selected in the ordering process below.
These measures dramatically reduce our internal costs and allow us to reinvest those saved funds into other #BrokersCare initiatives.
For more information, contact IBAS Manager of Community Engagement, Kyle Halvorson, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (306) 525-4076.
Once you click Add to Cart, you will be taken directly to the Shopping Cart. You may return to the order page and add t-shirts of other sizes to your order by clicking the continue shopping link from the Shopping Cart. Taxes will be applied at checkout.
Fully optional increments of $5 (non-taxable).